Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Meet the Fat Girls- Michelle

So I'm sure you're asking yourself who would start a blog that calls out their eating habits and their size? My answer: two girls who are (far too) passionate about food. So here's a bit about me.

Michelle- I am 20-something SWF (single white female for those of you that aren't acronym savvy) who has unrequited love for food. The most common thing that comes out of my mouth when mentioning a location is "oh my gosh did you ever eat at..." Some may say i drown my emotions in food, but really I think that eating is a pleasure, a treat and something that breaks up the normal and boring mundane of life. I am constantly photographed with food either in my mouth, hanging out my mouth or somewhere within the frame- and yes i do consider this a talent. I think the most important thing to reallly know about me is that I eat like carbs are going out of style...

No comments: